Sunday, January 9, 2011

The New Year ~ Wine Tasting Party





















This year for new year's eve Tristan and I, along with a group of our friends, decided to have a "grown-up" party where we all get dressed up and pretend like we know stuff about wine and food...it was great! I designed scorecards for everyone to rate the wine and we gave out prizes to the peeps who guessed the 2-Buck-Chuck, and the most expensive bottle ect. We all learned a lot about our own taste in wine (for example, I'm a cheep drinker evidently because I like the cheep stuff).
We rang in the new year surrounded by our friends, I can't think of a better way to start 2011!

1 comment:

  1. do u have a printable version of your score cards? i'm having a wine party too but am having a hard time coming up with ideas for the scoring. Thanks

    ReplyDelete